Wednesdays, 7-8:30 pm
Fall session runs Wednesdays, Sep 20-Nov 29, 2017 for children in kindergarten to grade 5.
Connect the dots between faith and friendship as kids grow together in Christlikeness. Find out what God has to say about friendships and who He wants you to be on the inside... even when nobody is watching.
- JK/SK Teddy Bear Time, $45 (Rm 131) - JK/SK children jump, build, mold, explore and discover what faith looks like in a relaxed environment with their friends.
- Gr 1-5 Sports & Games, $35 (Gym) - Non-stop action with dodge ball, soccer and other pick-up games.
- Gr 1-5 Crafts & Cooking, $56 (Rm 127) - Fun and messy crafts get kids' creative juices flowing and alternate with lip-smacking, edible concoctions that kids eat in class or take home and share with their family.
- Gr 1-5 Choir & Crafts/Cooking combination, $40 - Incredible musical training in a warm & nurturing environment (plus cooking/crafts).
- Gr 1-5 Choir & Sports combination, $25 - Incredible musical training in a warm & nurturing environment plus (sports/games).
For more info, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.